Saturday, September 8, 2012

Fun with Flash on his First Day!

Flash is a spunky little 8-month-old Labrador who came for his first visit this morning. He got right into the mix, tearing it up with Gordon left and right. He had a great attitude, and was happy to be here playing with the other pups--he hardly wanted to leave! I thought it was just hilarious that he was best buds with Gordon,  and reminded me of this gem of a movie:

Savior of the Universe!
 I took a couple of clips of the action, which you can check out below.




He'll be back to have a blast with us again next week! Look out big roll!

-Hope

P.S. I heard a really funny one-liner dog joke today:

"How to handle stress like a dog:
If you can't eat it or play with it,
Then pee on it and walk away"

That cracked me up! It's a really humorous and ingenious way of reminding us all to live in the moment, and not let the stresses of life get to you. There are always more tennis balls to chase!

No comments:

Post a Comment