Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My dog: the paradox



They say "LOL" (Laughing Out Loud or Laugh Out Loud) is one of the biggest lies of the internet... Like, when folks type it, they aren't really laughing out loud ya know? I am guilty of this on occasion, but more often than not, I am laughing... All the time, hahaha! Besides, it's good for you.

Anywho, one online comic strip that really, truly, gets me LOLing every single time, is The Oatmeal. Most recently, The Oatmeal had me busting a gut over one of their latest works: My Dog: the paradox. Now, there is a wee bit of "language" that you may not fancy, but please, don't let that stop you from appreciating this hilarious doggy gem. Like all good comedy, there is a grain of truth inside the humor. This is especially true with The Oatmeal and almost all of their comics. You may or may not see yourself, and or your dog, in it. But I know I sure do!

LOL!

Here ya go = The Oatmeal's My dog: the paradox.

Enjoy!

-Grant
P.S. O man! Just found another wonderful dog related funny from these guys after I posted. I present to you a shorter one: My dog, every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment