Thursday, May 9, 2013

Congratulations to Carla!

 
We got a cute few pictures from Diego's mom Carla, announcing that our buddy "Little D" is going to be a big brother at the end of the year!

 
This is a way cooler sign than some of the "dog-shaming" ones! This one is pretty "dog-uplifting!"

 
I love the bow-tie, and I know that Diego is going to be an awesome brother-- I think that he is ready for it! A big congratulations to Carla and Miguel, and of course to Diego.
 
-Hope
 
P.S. For those of you that have been wondering, yes I am pregnant as well! I know that can be an awkward question for people to ask (and be asked lol!), so I figured I should let y'all know. :-) I'll be meeting my little girl in the end of July, so you can expect to see me around a little less as things progress. Thanks to all of you for the many great years I've had here at the Fort!


No comments:

Post a Comment